The Electric Scooter Factory warrants all new scooters for 1 year from date of purchase for defects in material and workmanship. Parts and Accessories have their own warranty period separate from the scooter warranty. There are no other warranties, express or implied.
Our warranties do not cover:
- Damages to the product while in your possession, accidental or otherwise, which are not caused by a defect in material or workmanship;
- Damages caused by incorrect assembly of the product;
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear;
- Damages caused by accident, misuse, neglect, theft, tampering with or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the Instructions;
- Damages caused by repairs or alterations of the product by anyone other than The Electric Scooter Factory;
- Any other causes not arising from a defect in material and workmanship;
- Scooters used in a manner other than for recreational purposes;
- Scooters rented or used for commercial purposes;
- Scooters used where the combined weight of the rider and baggage weigh over the maximum loading weight of 325 lbs.
The Electric Scooter Factory is not liable for incidental or consequential losses or damages due directly or indirectly to the use of this product. The Electric Scooter Factory reserves the right to repair, supply replacement parts, or replace defective products at its sole discretion. Any defective product should be returned in the original box with all the documents supplied with the product, to The Electric Scooter Factory. Contact our customer service for support. Please keep your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.